Sunday 26 August 2012

Starting out!

Ok, so first blog post - scary stuff!!
 
Been thinking for ages about starting a blog and have been majorly procrastinating, but today is the day that it all begins. Please excuse the layout etc.. If I'd waited till I had got that perfect then it would have been months before I ever got started - so this will be a blog in progress! 
I guess this blog is going to be a bit about everything - should I have put more thought into this? Ah well, it'll all come together I dare say and someone might want to read it lol :)
 
So today is a lovely sunnyish day in the South West of England and this afternoon hubby, daughter and me will be off to the Plym Valley railway for a look at the diesel engines (hubby's passion - not mine!) and the cake selling cafe (my passion!), followed by a walk up to the park with our 2 dogs Maysie and Mojo. Love the August Bank Holiday as it reminds me that the next one is Christmas day!
 
Well think I'll end this for now. Will be back later to post some pics of the day x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment